Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008 ACA Graduation and Program

OK, so I know that most of you who read this blog were there, but here you go anyways. Last night was the ACA Graduation and End of Year Program. Since I am the music teacher I am the organizer and planner of this program. I also get to work with the kids on their songs, but I will NOT take credit for teaching the songs. The teachers work really intensely with the kids everyday so they are prepared for this program. (In my class we just sing them a few times, and then we have class time.) Anyways, here are some enjoyable moments from the program.

Here is Rylan with her class on stage "singing" this little light of mine. They came down the middle aisle with glow sticks in their hands...very cute. In this picture left to right is Hailey, Courtney, Rylan, Grayson (with Mrs. Rebecca behind him), Mallory is on the floor, and we have a little bit of Katherine. They are such a sweet group of kids.

Here is Rylan being Miss Sass-a-frass. She took it upon herself to come forward during "My God is so BIG" and put on a little show. She even lifted her skirt up for everyone. It was quite entertaining.

Here is Aaden with his class. I'm not sure what he's doing. I guess he thought that he needed to stretch before he started singing. From left to right is Jackson, Garrison, Justin, Aaden, Hannah, Cymber, Caiden, and Tabitha. His class was a very silly group of kids. They did LOTS of laughing throughout the year.

Here is Aaden getting his church ready. Why you ask? Because....This is the church, and this is the steeple, open the door and see all the people, close the door and hear them pray, open the door and they all walk away!!! I hope you enjoyed my mini rendition of my kids in the program. School is now officially out for us! Yay!!

No comments: