On FACEBOOK there is this "note" going around where you name 25 things about yourself, and then you "tag" people and they have to do the same. Well, I did it, and then I totally was thinking of more things to put on my list. Sooooo, here is my attempt at a 2nd "25 Things List". I am going to write 25 things about myself (all different from my original list), and if you read it I just want you to consider yourself tagged. (Ha! So, if you are reading this you can now do your own list!)
1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chineese food. I could eat it EVERY day. (Sesame Chicken is my favorite!!!)
2. I make my bed every day. Even if I don't have time in the morning, I will make it later in the day. (This drives my husband crazy!)
3. I think rice cakes are good. I buy them and eat them because I like them! YUM!
4. I almost never wear sandals or flip flops. I have several pairs, but I prefer REAL shoes...cute shoes!!!
5. I am almost always wearing heels. (See above.)
6. I rarely wear t-shirts outside of the house. I will sleep in them and work out in them, but I don't like wearing them out.
7. I enjoy dressing up. I love dresses and skirts, and I wear them as often as is appropriate.
8. I do NOT go out without make-up.
9. When I was little my hair was as straight as a stick! As I have gotten older is has gotten wavier and wavier and even curly.
10. My hair is two completely different textures. The underneath is kinky and super curly and the top layer is softer and just wavy. (I know, wierd.)
11. I am coaching 4 and 5 year olds to play soccer. (Our team is the Mad Dogs...GRRRRR!)
12. I love to read, but only fiction.
13. I watch t.v. shows and movies that I am too old to watch. (Nickelodeon and Disney Chanel)
14. I LOVE LOVE LOVE kids! I originally wanted to have 6 kids, but I have decided I can help more children by teaching.
15. I pray all the time. I pray for big things and little things. I pray for silly things and serious things. I pray for God to change the traffic lights, I pray for my children, and I pray for strangers walking on the road. I am CONSTANTLY praying.
16. I have prayed with people on the phone. It is an amazing and peaceful feeling.
17. I eat my apple pie with cheddar cheese (the sharper the better). I melt the cheddar cheese over the pie and it's the best breakfast. Mmmmmm. (Don't knock it 'till you try it, it's SUPER good.)
18. My favorite flower is roses, but I HATE rose bushes.
19. I have a very very black thumb. Plants and me do NOT get along.
20. I love to stay up late...like, really really late. 2 or 3am is a peaceful time for me.
21. I hope to and plan to graduate from college some day, and then get my masters. I think that education is important.
22. I am already planning on my children attending Texas A&M University. If they choose not to go there I think I will be disappointed.
23. I like to sew. I am not very good at it, but I enjoy it.
24. I randomly do projects around the house without telling Aaron. I have made and hung curtains, recovered chairs, painted various walls or rooms. I just decide one day, and then I do it.
25. When I was in high school and college I got LOTS of speeding tickets. I don't know how many exactly, but I know it was alot! I am much more cautious now that I have children (although, I did get 2 tickets in 1 week over Christmas...different offenses though, and different cities.)
So, there you have it. 25 things about me that you may or may not have known about me. I hope you find them interesting, or atleast amusing. Maybe I will see some interesting things about some of YOU!!!