Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Rylan!!!

Today, March 3, was Rylan's 3rd birthday. She has been excited about her birthday for a month. We've gone to other people's parties, and she was disappointed when we got there and she realized that it was not for her. Well, today was her day!!

We had a really fun party at The Mud Hut!
Here she is blowing out her candles. (A close up of barbie is a little further down.)

The star of the show painting her tile with her friends.


So excited to be at her party!!!



The second star of the show. My dear sweet friend Christy made the most amazing and beautiful cake I have ever seen. Barbie's dress is all cake and icing. Christy, you are amazing!! Thank you so so so much!



The birthday girl!
Happy Birthday Rylan!!! I hope your day was as special as you are!!!




2 comments:

Corbitt Family said...

Grayson has been singing happy birthday to Rylan the last two days, I keep trying to get it on video. We are glad we got to share her special day!

ma P said...

Such a fun birthday, a growing up too fast little girl, and a doll in a cake...my sister got one of those about a hundred years ago. I was sooo jealous, but happy for her. I don't think it was a barbie. they were expensive.
thanks for posting the pics..
ms. pillis