Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I just want to say hey to everyone and let you know we are still here and sooooo busy. I am working at the school 2 days a week, doing a bible study (which takes up 2 days a week), the kids are going to school 4 days a week, and they are going to bible study with me one day a week. Aaden is doing Tae Kwon Do 2 days a week and he has soccer practice one night a week and a soccer game every Saturday. Soooo, we are very busy.
Last week was my birthday, and it was uneventful for the most part. One more year closer to 30! (I know those of you already in your thirties...or older...don't feel sorry for me one bit.)
So that's all that has been going on.
We took some family pictures at the church not long ago, and the kids had school pictures taken last week, and I will post both once they get in.
I hope everyone is well, and has a blessed week.

2 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come babysit my neice and nephew!!!! See you in a little less than a week :)