Monday, February 11, 2008

The Worst Blogger EVER!!!

Ok everybody, I realize that it has been a loooooong time since I have written anything. I am going to update quickly due to time, and I will come back and fill in and add details later. So we had a great Christmas and New Year. The kids made out like bandits. Aaron had a great birthday. He turned 28 on New Year's Eve. January was good. We got back into the swing of things with school and I am back at the gym 4 or 5 times a week (I had taken some time off to get fat over the holidays). We kicked of February with surgery. That's right. Aaron thought that it was a good idea to get a hernia, so February 1 we got up super early and went to the hospital to have his guts sewn back together. (He is recovering well and is back at work today.) This past weekend my baby sister got married. We were gone Thursday Feb 7 - Sunday Feb 10. The weekend was super busy and fun and wild and crazy. The wedding was beautiful and romantic and entertaining (thanks to my kids, but more on that later). Now we are home and the kids and I are home sick, and I am taking them to the doctor. So, I gotta go!
I promise to fill in details and pictures later.

1 comment:

Silverthornes said...

thanks for the update! I hope Aaden and Rylan feel better soon. Let me know when you go workout! I'd love to meet you sometime.