Saturday, August 25, 2007

Finally!!!

Aaron is coming home. When you ask? Tomorrow (Sunday)!!! He is set to arrive in Longview at 10am. (We'll see if that really happens.) The kids and I will get up, get dressed, and go get DAD!! I haven't told the kids yet, but they will be super excited. I hate telling Aaden things that may not work out the way we plan. He's not quite old enough to understand, then he gets upset, and so on and so on. Needless to say I am really excited. He's been gone for three long weeks, and may possibly go back again. Hopefully he won't leave again until school starts. That way the kids and I will be busier, and it won't seem as long. On that note, I am really excited to get the school year going. I pretty much have my classroom ready. CPR and first aid training is on Thursday, and then the first day of school is the following Thursday. Yay! I think that it will be so fun.

No comments: