Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yikes! It's been a month

It's been a while, but nothing really has been going on. We made it through Halloween (we had a princess and a power ranger). The kids are loving school and are so crazy and silly. They are very creative, and I love being around them (good thing, I guess). Thanksgiving is almost here. Since I am the music teacher at school I taught all the kids a thanksgiving song. So here it is for those parents who don't know the words and your kids are "singing it" or if you want to teach it to your kids to sing for Grandma or Aunt Jenny or whoever you are enjoying the holidays with.

Tune - "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
Sweet Potatoes, Deviled Eggs
Buttered Rolls, and Turkey Legs
Carrot Cake, and Pumpkin Pie
It's Thanksgiving, My Oh My
Sweet Potatoes, Deviled Eggs
Buttered Rolls, and Turkey Legs

Now here are some recent (as in the past month) pictures.
Our kids LOVE tattoos! They are HILARIOUS! They think they are so cool when they get these pictures on their skin.













Breakfast with Santa. We went up to the mall and waited in our Jammies (ok, not me, but the kids were in their Jammies) for Santa to arrive. (He came on a fire truck.) It was crowded and wild, but totally worth the $5 per kid. (Obviously the kids were not too into taking pictures.)













Here is Aaron with his long hair. It has since been cut, but my boss saw him and called him Wooley Booley. I liked it long, but with so many people giving him a hard time he has since gone to the beauty shop and gotten a hair cut. (Oh, and ignore the TT behind him, there was an aggie sign there too, but it just didn't make it in the picture.)






The kids on Halloween before Trick or Treating. We all had a good time.




Ok, that's all for now. Nothing too exciting. I do hope that everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving, and that you all stuff your faces to the MAX!!!





No comments: